VA-THERM profiles are system profiles of the latest generation with a thermobreak.
- They have the best R-value with regard to steel profiles. Their R-value is starting from
- Their depth of filling is up to 51 mm.
- They are easy to use.
- The profile geometry is ideal without inherent stress.
- There is no profile deformation in metal working.
- The profiles have high strength level and resistance to mechanical stress.
They are great to use for:
- Manufacture of outside and inside single-leaf and double-leaf doors of any size with upper or side panels or without them.
- Manufacture of outside and inside single-leaf and double-leaf revolving doors of any size with upper or side panels or without them.
- Making external and internal partitions of any sizes.
VA-THERM represents design, functionality and variety. VA-THERM distinguishes itself by quality and durability owing to usage of unique materials. It complies with the highest safety requirements.
Technical specifications of VA-THERM profiles:
- Steel profiles made of galvanized strip steel
- Wall thickness of the profile is 1,5 mm
- Profiles with shift-resistant joints
- Thermobreak is made of a high-quality GFK profile
- All parts of the profile are suitable for powder coating
- Modern modular system gives a possibility to improve heat-saving properties step-by-step.
- Their depth is 80 mm
- Apparent width for:
- frame (shelf and box profile) is 132 mm
- cross-bars and impost is 90 mm
- profiles adjacent to the wall is 70 mm
- Possible glass thickness is from 20 mm to 51 mm Complies with all CE requirements.