Fireproof windows are made of VA-FORM steel profiles produced by Voestalpine Austrian corporate group. Their fire resistance is up to the E 30-E 90.
- The profile cross section is 50 × 50 mm.
- 2mm of the profile wall thickness provides:
- an increased structural-load capacity;
- maximal size of glass.
- This system of fireproof profiles is the most resistant to corrosion among their analogs (both outside and inside of the profile zinc layer thickness is 120 µm).
- The profiles are the most resistance to corrosion due to a both outside and inside 120 µm layer of zinc.
- Applying any paint for metal, as well as powder paint, by RAL color palette.
- Both design and production of the profile are certified (which includes EN, ISO).